Unless explicitly stated otherwise, I own the content on this web site, which means it is copyrighted in my name. It’s usually not a big deal, but if you’re wondering, here’s what you’re allowed and not allowed to do with the content.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Re-post content on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “Copyright © Benjamin E. Sternke. All rights reserved. Originally published at bensternke.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my expressed written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
In other words, my content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 International License.