This is going around the Internet. I love movies, so I thought I’d blog it:
1. One movie that made you laugh:
2. One movie that made you cry:
Finding Nemo (really).
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
A Mighty Wind.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
6. One movie you hated:
Margot at the Wedding.
7. One movie that scared you:
I Am Legend.
8. One movie that bored you:
The Life Aquatic.
9. One movie that made you happy:
10. One movie that made you miserable:
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
No End In Sight.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
13. The last movie you saw:
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.
14. The next movie you hope to see:
There Will Be Blood.
Your turn! I tag all of you.
Walk Hard??? Really? I hated that movie! I thought it was horrible! Sorry…maybe I’m being a little too harsh. Chad liked it too. Now Anchorman, that’s a funny movie.
1.Elf (made me laugh)
2.Click (made me cry)
3.Gus (loved as a child)
4.Life is Beautiful (watched more than once)
5.The Notebook (loved but embarrased to say)
7.The Ring (scared me)
8.Zeitgeist (bored me)
9.August Rush (made me happy)
10.Juno (made me miserable)
11.Brokeback Mountain (not brave enough)
12.Jason Bourne (character I love)
13.No country for old men (last movie I saw)
14.American Gangster (next movie i hope to see)
1. The King of Kong – A Fistful of Quarters
(made me laugh)
2. Miracle (Made Me Cry)…and Hoosiers, Rudy,
and every other feel good sports movie
3. Flight of the Navigator (loved as a child)
4. Back to the Future (watched more than once)
5. Miracle (loved but embarrassed to say)
6. Bella (Hated)
7. Children of Men (scared me)
8. Space Jam (Bored me)
9. Its a Wonderful Life (makes me happy)
10. Gone Baby Gone (made me miserable)
11. Enchanted (not brave enough to see)
12. Corky St. Clair (character I love)
13. Bella (last movie I saw)
14. There Will Be Blood (I’ll split the Redbox with ya Ben 50 cents each!!)
Benjamin Sternke says
See, Amy, this is why I’m ashamed to admit that I loved it… maybe “loved” is too strong. I found it humorous. Maybe it was the mood I was in. Anyway, thanks for the responses. This is fun!
Sounds good on the Redbox split, Wes. But we’ll have to watch it the same night. Maybe we should have a There Will Be Blood party.
Maybe I was a little too hard on you Ben…Here you are pouring your heart out and I trounce all over it. So sorry. I love Dirty Dancing. There I said it out loud. Now you can laugh at me!
OK, I’ll join the fun. 🙂
Being the foodie that I am…. what exactly, I’m almost afraid to ask, do you serve at a “There Will Be Blood Party?” Raw Meat?
1) There’s Something About Mary (made me laugh)
2) Requiem For A Dream (made me cry)
3) Rad (loved as a child)
4) All The Real Girls (watched more than once)
5) Moulin Rouge (loved but embarassed to admit)
6) The Village (hated)
7) Requiem For A Dream (scared)
8) Short Cuts (bored)
9) Love Actually (happy)
10) Requiem For A Dream (miserable)
11) Daddy Day Care (not brave enough)
12) Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood (character)
13) In The Valley Of Elah (last movie)
14) Away From Her (hope to see next)
I know I have Requiem on here three times but if you haven’t seen it, you don’t understand why it makes me cry, it makes me miserable and it scares me. Period.
Benjamin Sternke says
Lori, I think raw meat might be a good food item for a There Will Be Blood party. It’s a pretty intense movie, from what I understand.
Jon, Away From Her was an amazing movie, and made me cry (but I could only list one movie that made me cry). You leave it wanting to make sure you don’t take anything or anyone for granted.
Better late than never…Like lovely Miriam, I’ve posted ay my blog.
I’m way late on this one:
1) Laughed: Waiting for Guffman
2) Cried: Hotel Rwanda
3) Childhood favorite: The Labryinth
4) Multiple viewings: Amelie
5) Embarrassed about loving: Bella
6) Hated: Johnny Depp’s Willy Wonka
7) Scared by: Taxi to the Dark Side
8) Bored by: Ira & Abby
9) Made happy by: The Savages (not really a happy movie, but it made me happy)
10) Inflicted Misery: Gone Baby Gone
11) Not Brave Enough: There Will Be Blood
12) Character I love: Steve Wiebe, King of Kong (Real person, actually)
13) Last Movie I Viewed: Taxi to the Dark Side (Oh, man. I used it twice!)
14) Hope to see: Business of Being Born
Joseph Adams says
Ha! Come on man, Walk Hard, was shameful. Parodies are probably, I don’t know, the most underserving catagory of film…ever. However, I’ll see There Will Be Blood with ya!