Two years ago I started using huddles to disciple and develop leaders in our network of Missional Communities. I can honestly say that it’s been the most effective vehicle for discipling and developing leaders that I’ve ever found. In addition to using them in our local context, I’ve begun several coaching huddles that are helping leaders around the country start huddles in their own contexts.
In just three short weeks, March 12-13, I’ll be leading a Huddle Workshop in the Chicagoland area for anyone who would like to explore huddles in a more thorough way.
This 2-day Huddle workshop is only $30, and provides a deep and fast immersion into:
- What Huddles are
- How they work
- Practical sessions for your context
- Several chances to be in a Huddle personally
- In-depth teaching on the discipling language of LifeShapes and how it is used in Huddle
- Lots of Question and Answer
- A chance for you to step into a continued coaching relationship if you want to continue learning how to use a Huddle in your ministry context
Lunches and dinners are covered by the participants. The exact location of the workshop to be determined in the very near future, but will be in the greater Chicago-land area. In registering for this event, you will receive an email update with the exact location when it is determined.
Register here, or by clicking the button below.