In an effort to practically work out the six guiding principles of missional careers, Trinity Grace Church has started hosting “Industry Roundtables,” where people from certain careers/industries gather to discuss the following questions.
- What drew you to the industry you are working in?
- What do you love about your industry?
- What do you hate about your industry?
- What ethical dilemmas do you run into often?
- Are there places in Scripture you go to formulate a theology of your industry?
- What are some of the doubts and uncertainties you have?
- What do we need to know as your pastors/leaders about your industry?
- How can the church help you live more missionally in your industry?
- What about our programming clogs your ability to be missional in your industry?
Just wanted to share it, because I think it’s a great idea.