This is the sixth and final part in a series of blog posts that outlines my philosophy and practice of discipleship, a distillation and condensation of the stuff I’ve learned over the past few years from 3DM and others, a (somewhat) coherent “manifesto” on discipleship, if you will. Here are links to the first five posts in the series.
- Part 1: Discipleship is Character and Competency
- Part 2: Discipleship is Relational and Directive
- Part 3: Discipleship – Who to Invite
- Part 4: Discipleship is Structured and Spontaneous
- Part 5: Discipleship is Invitation and Challenge
In this post I finish the series by talking about the ultimate goal of the whole discipleship process: reproduction, disciples who make disciples.