Marvelous, Ben! Cogent and succinct. As Adam attested, I'm book marking this--and stealing some of it (with attribution of course) :~) Seriously, thanks for the effort put into these posts. It was helpful, indeed!
Making Disciples Series
I wrote a six-part blog series that outlines my philosophy and practice of discipleship, a distillation and condensation of the stuff I’ve learned over the past few years from 3DM and others, a (somewhat) coherent “manifesto” on discipleship, if you will. Here are the links to all six posts in the series.
- Part 1: Character and Competency
- Part 2: Relational and Directive
- Part 3: Who to Invite
- Part 4: Structured and Spontaneous
- Part 5: Invitation and Challenge
- Part 6: Training to Reproduce